Negotiable in Interview
Number of Recruits:
1. Be responsible for the company's equipment automation transformation project, including project initiation report, technical analysis, scheme designation, and organizational implementation work;
2. Be responsible for negotiating technical solutions for automation equipment, completing production line transformation and automation transformation businesses;
3. Participate in and lead the design, integration, and transformation plan of the company's automation control system configuration software according to production process requirements;
4. Be responsible for the installation, debugging, programming, and daily maintenance of the company's automation equipment, ensuring the stable operation of the equipment;
5. Be responsible for organizing timely analysis of repetitive faults or major equipment defects, developing improved maintenance and repair plans for key equipment prone to faults, and providing technical support;
6. Obey the work arrangements and job transfers of the company and superiors;
7. Shift is required.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in electrical appliances, mechatronics integration, automation, mechanical design and manufacturing, etc;
2. Understand PLC programming and touch screen configuration, be familiar with industrial control products, and the electrical principles of automated detection screens;
3. Have rich experience in installation, debugging, and maintenance of automation equipment;
4. Possess strong organizational and coordination skills, analytical and decisive abilities, hands-on skills, and communication skills, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit.