Negotiable in Interview
Number of Recruits:
1. Develop an annual R&D team work plan based on the company's business strategy and supervise its implementation.
2. Optimize and improve the existing R&D management system, and supervise and guide the overall work of R&D team employees. Responsible for providing active and effective training, motivation, supervision, and professional guidance to R&D personnel, improving overall business level, and creating a positive work atmosphere.
3. Organize the implementation of current project research and development, cutting-edge technology research, technology introduction, and transformation of technological achievements according to the company's strategic direction.
4. Organize and build an excellent R&D team, collaborate with domestic and foreign advantageous innovative forces, carry out strategic research and technological breakthroughs, focus on the upstream and downstream needs of the company's industrial chain, solve the "bottleneck" problem in the industry, seize the forefront of technology, and form one or several domestically leading proprietary technology products with independent intellectual property rights that can be mass-produced, or form forward-looking and internationally leading reserve technology products.
5. Be responsible for the construction and preparation of the enterprise's national engineering technology center and national laboratory.
6. Research and development directions include but are not limited to one or more of polymer extrusion stretching, optical coating, optical adhesives, fluorescent nanomaterials, and surface chemistry.
1. Master's degree or above, with at least 10 years of experience in managing R&D teams in well-known enterprises.
2. Professional research and development functions, broad professional vision, good management skills, and excellent assessment and evaluation abilities.
3. Recognize the development philosophy of the enterprise, have a sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.