R&D Engineer (Backlight Module)
Negotiable in Interview
Number of Recruits:
1. Proficient in designing various backlight drive schemes;
2. Experience in TV and miniLED backlight optical design and simulation, optical architecture design is preferred;
3. Lead the validation and analysis of advanced products from pre research to mass production, and be responsible for providing technical support during the development and after-sales processes of advanced products;
4. Those who are familiar with advanced industry technologies and master the optical principles of basic display technologies such as LCD, miniLED, and quantum dot display will be given priority;
5. Conduct experiments according to the project schedule and complete the project with quality and quantity on schedule.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in chemistry, materials, physics, electronic engineering, semiconductor, etc;
2. At least 2 years of experience in module design or light strip design, with mid to high-end design experience preferred;
3. Have a good foundation of optoelectronic knowledge and a deep understanding of the semiconductor physics principles of optoelectronic devices; Experience in semiconductor display development is preferred; Experience in OLED/QLED/optoelectronic detection development is preferred;
4. Proficient in using 2D&3D drawing software;
5. Proficient in English communication, good learning ability, logical analysis ability, problem-solving/analysis ability, hands-on and execution ability, teamwork spirit, communication and coordination ability, and pressure resistance ability.