R&D Engineer (Product Development)
Negotiable in Interview
Number of Recruits:
1. Lead the implementation and planning of quantum dot films and related optical film product solutions for different customers;
2. Client support and communication;
3. Analysis and resolution of product anomalies during the development phase;
4. Confirmation of sample production and sample preparation arrangements;
5. Other matters assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in chemistry, materials, physics, or related fields;
2. At least 1 year of research and development experience in the optical film industry;
3. Flexible thinking and good communication skills;
4. Work diligently, have a strong sense of responsibility, strong hands-on ability, and have a team spirit.